We live in a beautiful, hideous, magical, tedious, comforting and terrifying world. A world of unpredictable cycles of misery and joy and progress and setbacks and celebration and sorrow; a world of personal, political, and ecological uncertainty.
It’s enough to drive you crazy.
Do you sometimes feel like the world is driving you crazy? If so, good: that’s a sign of mental health.
Why? Because we live in a crazy world! And a sane person’s response to an insane world is to feel like they’re losing their mind.
But knowing that there’s a good reason why you’re losing your mind doesn’t make it any easier to live in an insane world.
The best way to keep our sanity is to understand why the world is so insane and how that insanity works. Because once you know how something works, you know what to do about it.
Fortunately, the spiritual science of yoga philosophy offers us practical guidance on how to move through the world without being consumed by the world.
How would it feel to be able to clearly see the causes to the effects, the mechanics behind the mystery, the code that creates the Matrix?
Well, you can. And in this workshop, I’m going to show you how. By the end of this workshop series, you’ll
- understand why the world exists in the first place (it’s not random chance)
- see how psychology is shaped by more than just genetics and social constructs
- understand the role of time in shaping our experience
- know how to act in a way that expands your range of potential knowledge
- know how to cultivate a calm center from which to engage with a raucous world
Sound like what you need to keep your sanity in an insane world? Register here.