CLICK HERE to see past events.
- This event has passed.
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
January 12, 2018 - June 17, 2018
This comprehensive 300-Hour training program includes . Open to any yoga teacher with a 200-hour certification, wellness or medical professionals, educators, social workers or caregivers looking to enhance their professional resume, and those who are simply seeking personal development. CEU’s are available for most courses.
This training features a 50-Hour Yoga Philosophy course with Hari-kirtana das that includes live weekend workshops and virtual, live-streamed sessions.
Yoga Philosophy Course Schedule:
In-person Sessions at Sol Yoga’s studio in Frederick, MD:
- February 18: Adventures in Yoga Philosophy
- April 6-8: Yoga Sutras Immersion Weekend
- July 14 – 15: Bhagavad-gita Immersion Weekend
- October 20: Integrating Yoga Philosophy into Classes and Workshops
Virtual sessions via live stream, 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM on Wednesday evenings:
Part 1: Transcendental Knowledge
- March 14: The Transmission of Knowledge
- April 4: Issues of Language and Interpretation
- April 25: Vedanta and Yoga
Part 2: The Values of Yoga in Action
- May 16: Definition of Spiritual Activism
- June 6: Six Values of Yoga
- June 27:Translating Values into Action
Part 3: The Role of Bhakti in Yoga Practice
- August 8: Definition of Bhakti
- Aug 29: The Concept of Krishna
- Sept 19: Basic Practices of Devotional Yoga